Tuesday 16 September 2008

Hopefully I won't get sued for this one

As one was having a little trawl earlier -as one does- on some completely different topic, one just happened to come across this site:  http://digital.lib.umn.edu/warposters/warpost.html    

All you WW I and WW II wargaming terrain builders out there might find some useful little wall adornments among the items shown.   (But don't tell anyone that I told you.) 

Nothing much else happening here, although I have completed one section of one base of the Russian Medieval Walls (hereafter RMW, too much typing otherwise). Roof is on, the whole thing is glued down to the base and everything...apart from painting; I'm waiting until all three bits -another pice of wall and the central tower- are done before I post any more piccy's. (The others were just a taster.)

Keep it upright

Mick

No comments: