Monday 23 May 2016

More Renaissance Polish

Here are the latest results of this months painting output. they took a time to do not because of the complexity of the painting but because I had an operation earlier in the month and was recovering from that. Nothing too serious, just had my gall bladder out due to the somewhat painful development of gall stones.
   I'm going to have to order some more soon as I only have a unit of Cossack axemen, some archers and the general's stand left to do, hopefully they won't take as long to do as the cavalry.















4 comments:

Andy McMaster said...

Outstanding Subs! Really nice!

Ray Rousell said...

Very very nice!

BigLee said...

Lovely work mate, I really like these.

Subedai said...

Thanks lads. They are really colourful and as individuals are a pain to paint because of the lack of conformity. Plodding on though. Hopefully, the next unit -Cossack infantry axemen- won't take as long to paint.